Our team is expanding, and we are looking for a senior digital strategist to help shape the digital direction of our B2B clients. You will be reporting to a strategy Partner and directly managing clients (CMO’s and COO’s). Our work is varied and will include setting the digital direction for marketing within the business, developing digital marketing and operational plans, advising on the martech stack and to driving effectiveness. This is a real opportunity to make a difference and there is significant scope for growth.
This position requires an individual that have shown demonstrable success. Great attention to detail, strong communication skills, as well as high technical competencies will be essential to driving the change needed to reach our business goals.
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity for autonomy and personal ownership of a new initiative within a dynamic, high-growth international business.
- Boost the efficiency of clients’ existing channels (including search, email and social media marketing) and quickly scale new ones.
- Create and execute compelling visions and roadmaps for a wide range of clients: Develop a strategic roadmap that scales user acquisition and lifecycle marketing through a multi-channel strategy including paid media, strategic partners, SEM, DSPs, social paid/earned, community/influencer development, affiliate marketing, email marketing, CRM, mobile, native etc.
- Develop world class SEO: Build out SEO strategy and drive constant improvement in paid search ROI
- Planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns that support client growth initiatives while meeting budget requirements
- Ensuring best possible spend by continuously optimising campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests
- Where required managing full-cycle execution of campaigns with varying objectives across paid media channels
- Have a data-driven approach to make informed decisions
- Managing performance and post-campaign analysis reporting
- Build and manage a world-class team of performance marketers: Hire, manage, and work closely with a team of high-calibre channel experts while staying hands-on.
- Promote product-led growth: Identify and liaise with client teams on opportunities including generating new customers.
- You will manage clients’ budget, allocate proper spending across all channels, continuously working on enhancing the ROI
- Performance marketing expertise and experience: Knowledge of B2B customer acquisition practices that is second to none across a wide range of paid, unpaid, and product-led channels.
- Extensive hands-on experience: Proven aptitude around discovery/design, execution, experimentation, and deep analysis; great attention to detail and can guide marketing infrastructure strategy, including tool selection, attribution, and analytics.
- People management: Hire, manage, and nurture your team to reach its highest potential
- Adaptability and flexibility: The Magnus Club is an all-hands-on-deck kind of place; Must thrive in a results-driven, fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
About The Role
Performance Marketing is a critical role within our strategy team as many of our clients want to start optimising this. We want to build a performance marketing solution within our consultancy and at the same time invest in developing our own tech IP that supports our offer. We see this person as someone who can help drive both goals and therefore looking for an ambitious, entreprenuerial self starter who wants to go beyond the day to day and play a critical role in developing a high growth organization. For the right candidate, share options will be available.
You will need:
- Minimum of 8 years of business experience in digital or performance marketing in a high-growth or startup environment;
- In depth knowledge of performance campaign execution with special focus on: programmatic platforms such as Google ecosystem and Facebook ecosystem, Affiliate networks and SEO with proven track record of successfully executed campaigns
- Very good understanding of digital data analytics.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a creative mind and can do attitude.
About The Magnus Club
We are a b2b strategy consultancy. We work with COO’s and CMO’s to increase the effectiveness of marketing within an organization. This includes everything from designing a future-fit marketing organization, including structures, skills and culture, to brand and marketing strategy development, go to market strategies for new solutions and marketing campaign planning.
We work as an extension of our client’s team, often on a long-term basis as their strategy partner. We take ownership of our recommendations and make them become a reality, by managing the change and implementation process.
If a client requires creative and do not have inhouse capability, we help find them the right creative partner.
Our clients are global mid to large enterprise sized organisations who recognise that marketing plays a crucial part in helping them achieve their ambitious goals. They have often been through an M&A or digital transformation and need to align their marketing with the new priorities of the business.
Why we’re different
We believe work is what you do not where you go to. We don’t stop learning and we don’t live in a bubble. We take inspiration from everywhere and give clients ideas that take their business well beyond where they are.
We have ‘Clubhouses’ in London, Guildford and Brighton for team meetings and workspaces. However, we are not constrained by geography. You do not need to be physically present if you do now want to. We just ask that you are committed and a team player.
We mostly work from home, or in client offices. We work on Teams and use Monday.com to help us stay connected. We believe strongly in work life balance, and so as long as you can priorities team and client calls we are flexible when the work gets done. We are keen to build a culture of learning and development that is right for you and so each employee gets £500 towards development of their choice to help us all think differently. We also have a bike scheme and mental health support app.
We are built on trust, transparency and clear communications, with each other and our clients.