Healthcare – staffing and services
Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the global life sciences industry. They are focused on using their experience and capabilities to improve people’s lives, through expert healthcare, social care and life sciences.
Working within the largest division of Acacium to assess the existing role and effectiveness of marketing and the people in it. Develop a future definition, vision and structure for marketing as well as marketing strategy, working processes, measurement framework, tech stack and transition plan. Lead the marketing transformation inside out, as interim marketing director and appointed new FTE’s within the new team structure.
- Redefine the role and success of marketing
- 36 month marketing strategy and budgeting
- New marketing structure with job descriptions and objectives (rec. of new team members)
- Clear and articulated role of marketing
- Marketing process for team and with rest of organisation
- Briefing and campaign delivery templates
- Customer journey mapping
- Measurement (ROI) framework and KPIs aligned to business objectives
- Revised external partner (agency) structure
- Martech stack requirements
- Market and competitor review